Introducing Lady Somerset
24 May 2012 by Somerset Beverages
We would like to introduce you to the Lady Somerset range of wines, a fitting
tribute to the Lord Somerset range, which has proven so popular. We feel the Lady
Somerset will be equally as popular, and her elegance and class will be welcomed
by any wine lover.
Lady Somerset is a joint venture between the Somerset Wine Group and Linton Park Wine
Estate. The wines are produced on the Linton Park estate and are all certified.
• The range consists of four wines, each of which has an alcohol volume of 7.5% with the
exception of the Crisp Dry White, which has a 12% alcohol volume.
• The cellarmaster is Hennie Husskinson (previously at Nederburg) and the winemaker is J. G.
Auret (previously at Boland Cellars). Collectively they have nurtured and handcrafted these
wines to bring Lady Somerset to life.
• The Lady Somerset is available in both 750ml and 1.5L bottles and have convenient
• The range is of a premium quality and is well priced, making it excellent value for money. Each bottle is adorned with beautiful, high quality labels, and is packaged in elegant boxes
that are perfectly designed for display purposes.
• The Lord and Lady Somerset range has raised the bar in the quality of affordable wines and
is contributing to the good health and prosperity of the South African wine industry.
This article has been read 1186 times.
The article above is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License You may copy, re-use or re-print any of this information as long as wine.co.za is quoted as source. Any statements made or opinions expressed are the legal responsibility of the AUTHOR, and do not necessarily reflect the views of WineNet (PTY) Ltd. or its sponsors. 20419