GPS: -33.97347000, 18.78255000
6 things to do at Spier on Easter weekend
Spier, R310 Baden Powell Rd, Lynedoch, Stellenbosch
Make your Easter a memorable one this year by visiting Spier wine farm in the heart of the Cape Winelands.There is plenty of choice when planning a day or two at Spier. Guests can picnic on the lawns next to the river under shady trees, or enjoy wholesome food fresh from the farm at Eight Restaurant.
Taste award-winning wine paired with delectable treats on the banks of the dam, and there are a number of walks and tours including the River Walk, or a vineyard tour on Segways. Guests can also visit the birds of prey at Eagle Encounters and learn about conservation, or support local crafters at the Craft Market, making it a fun day out for the whole family.
Book your visit this Easter:
1. A farm-to-table feast. Tuck into a sumptuous seasonal dinner at Eight Restaurant on Friday 14 April. Enjoy hearty dishes from a harvest table groaning with goodness. All prepared with fresh, home-grown, seasonal ingredients sourced from our farm and nearby, trusted suppliers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
2. Sunday lunch with the family. Celebrate with your loved ones in the Old Wine Cellar on Sunday 16 April. Tuck into meat roasted on the spit accompanied by fresh, seasonal, farm-to-table sides. Then help the kids hunt for Easter eggs on the bamboo lawns. R395 for adults and R190 for kids. Email email@example.com to book.
3. A Sunday feast at Eight.Enjoy hearty dishes from a harvest table groaning with goodness at our acclaimed farm-to-table restaurant, before helping the kids hunt for Easter eggs on the Bamboo lawns. R400 for adults and R200 for kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
4. Tuck into a Hogcross Bun. In addition to its usual mouthwatering menu, the Hoghouse BBQ and Bakery will be serving up Easter-inspired pastries hot from the oven throughout the weekend.
Save 25% off at Spier this Easter
Extend your Easter break at Spier, and immerse yourself in everything we are known for. The Spier Hotel is situated on the historic Spier wine farm in the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands, just 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
Treat yourself to healthy farm-to-table dinners, award-winning wines, fresh air, walks out in the vineyards and farmland. Pre-book spa sessions, get comfortable next to the fire, and settle into a winelands winter, the way it should be.
Spend 4 nights on the farm and shave 25% off your bill. Contact email@example.com or visit www.spier.co.za.
Terms & Conditions:
• Includes full English breakfast
• Valid until 19 April 2017
• Subject to availability
Staying at Spier for the weekend? Add these activities to your to-do list:
1. A Good Friday dinner. Join us at the Spier Hotel Restaurant on Friday 14 April and feast on the finest the ocean has to offer: a sustainably-sourced seafood buffet at Spier Hotel. It costs R400 for adults and R200 for kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
2. An Easter braai dinner. On Saturday 15 April, the Spier Hotel Restaurant hosts a traditional braai. Discover the taste of good farming, with a bountiful selection of Farmer Angus's pasture-reared meat, along with all your favourite, seasonal sides. It costs R395 for adults and R190 for kids. Email email@example.com to book.
event contact details