GPS: -33.92566390, 18.87283600
WSET Level 2 Wine and Spirits
The Academy of Wine and Spirits offers you 2 days of intense immersion into the world of wine and spirits. This course is intended for those who have little or no previous knowledge of the broad range of wines and spirits.
It is suitable wherever a sound but simple level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies for example, in the customer service and sales functions of the hospitality, retailing and wholesaling industries. It is also useful for those who have a general interest in the subject.
Why the WSET Level 2 Wine and Spirits?
- To learn more about wines from around the world
- To understand factors affecting wine styles, quality and price
- To become more confident when buying and considering cellaring your own wine, by understanding various wine labels from countries around the world
- To taste the main grape varieties, and learn to evaluate Spirits
- To join a vibrant community of many other students who consider this qualification an international standard
The Academy of Wine and Spirits offers you 2 days of intense immersion into the world of wine and spirits. There is a video for the spirits section and a brief tasting too. You will be tasting many wines from around the world. You will receive 4 tasting glasses, a workbook and a study guide as well as a Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine card. On successful completion of the multiple choice exam you will receive a certificate and a lapel pin.
WSET Level 2 Wine and Spirits will take place on the 3rd and 4th October 2017 in Stellenbosch.
To read up on the qualification and specification details of the WSET Level 2 in Wine and Spirits, click here and also visit the global website to read the specifications www.wsetglobal.com.
To register, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website and use the application form. Registrations close on 19th September 2017.
event contact details
Academy of Wine and Spirits