An exciting offer to showcase the Top 100 SA Wines winning wines at 3 Wine Men and SITT / Boutique Wineries tasting events to be held in London during September 2012.
We are delighted with the positive feedback that we received both from vineyards and from the public after two extremely successful tasting events held at One&Only, Cape Town and at the Hyatt, Johannesburg. We now move on to our next phase of promotional activity.
Invitation to participate in London 22 to 24 September 2012:
The three wine men, LORDS and The Specialist Importers Trade Tasting and ‘Boutique Wineries’ tasting, TRAFALGAR SQUARE.
Joint offer to showcase your FINE wines at both these prestigious events.
Top 100 has proven showcase expertise and experience in the UK as well as pre and post event PR and social media pull. The event that we ran in London last year was a tremendous success. UK wine sales of SA wine are again on the up. We intend to promote your brands to the fullest possible international extent.
The exciting opportunity is to once again showcase your wines under powerful “Top 100 SA Wines” banners. Event number one focuses on the affluent public and press. Event number two addresses on- and off- trade and press. Both events will take place at legendary locations.
We intend to showcase a selection of your winning Top 100 wines, as well as other wines that you select from your range. Event visitors are seeking the best proven wines. Following the success of Top 100 at last year’s Three Wine Men event in December, both of the UK promotions companies are now incredibly excited by, and positive about, working with the Top 100 brand again this year.
KEY BENEFITS to join the Top 100 stand:
1. Proven track record to plan and manage effective promotion stands
2. High visibility, leverage the consumer friendly “Top 100 SA Wines” brand
3. High impact Top 100 branded stands, roll up posters, flags and other collateral
4. Attract press, trade and key consumers with wallets who seek proven fine wines
5. Manned by competent, knowledgeable staff who care about your wines
6. Staff actively promote and sell your wines, distribute your literature and contact details
7. Dedicated pre and post events digital campaign; PR, Social Media, YouTube
8. Promote the event, and your wines, with integrity, clarity and vigour
9. Personalised e flyer that you can distribute too
10. Using professionals frees up your time!
KEY BENEFITS to attending both these prestigious events in London:
1. Upmarket locations at two separate events over three days
2. Capped at 20 fine wines offers both high impact and clear focus
3. Established events targeting consumers, press, on- and off- trade buyers
4. Inclusion in the events’ brochures, PR and promotional activity based in the UK
5. Inclusion in the websites of both Three Wine Men and Boutique Wineries
We will be very grateful if you would express your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.