If their reputation as a luxury hotel - voted as No. 1 City Hotel in Africa & the Middle East and No. 14
in the Top 100 World’s Best Hotels in the Travel + Leisure 2012 World’s
Best Awards - and hang-out for world-renown celebrities wasn't enough, they are home to some amazing culinary delights. Nobu offers classical Japanese cuisine with a contemporary twist and Reuben's, the urban equivalent to Reuben Riffel's ever-popular Franschhoek restaurant, has teamed up with head Sommelier Luvo Ntezo to create Wine and Dine evenings which are the perfect amalgamation of wine and food.
In light of July's month of Pinotage, One&Only Cape Town is giving one lucky wine.co.za reader and a partner the opportunity to attend the Kanonkop Wine and Dine evening on the 31st July worth R700.
To enter, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details to be entered into our draw.
1. Competition closes on Monday the 22nd July 2013.
2. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
4. You are limited to one entry per person. Those who enter more than once will be removed from the competition.
5. Contact details supplied to us will be used by wine.co.za and One&Only alone.
Visit this month's Spotlight
page for more articles, fun, recipes and general joviality
The article above is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
You may copy, re-use or re-print any of this information as long as wine.co.za is quoted as source.
Any statements made or opinions expressed are the legal responsibility of the AUTHOR,
and do not necessarily reflect the views of WineNet (PTY) Ltd. or its sponsors.